Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Stampingbella unicorn sentiments


Hi there
Thanks for joining me today for my turn on the blog.

I would like to share with you a birthday card that
I have made using the Stamping Bella Unicorn Sentiments stamp.

I have cut out the Happy Birthday and the circle background a few times using cardstock to
build up the thicknesses for hot foiling as I wanted to create a few different shimmery layers
to offset the sweet little unicorn image.



The Unicorn stamped image has been coloured with Copic Markers



It' hard to see but the "happy Birthday" sentiment is foiled in a dark holographic foil,
which gives a nice contrast to the silver holographic foiled circle background.

Supplies used:
Stamping Bella Unicorn sentiments Die( by special request)
Tailored Expressions: Spotted Cutting Plate

Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget till the end of March you can save on your pre-order
with the March Super Saver discount codes.

Until next time

Mandy x











1 comment:

Carol said...

Cute card Mandy.
Carol x