Friday, November 11, 2016

Make a Wish....

Hi everyone Karen here, I am  popping in today to share with you my latest card.

For this card I wanted an oceany feel to compliment my image.  I die cut a circle through the two top layers  using a die from Lawn Fawn - Large Stitched Circles, then die cut two circles with a Memory Box Die - Shaker Circles (not currently listed in store), these were then nestled inside the circle to create the illusion of a Porthole.  I then attached small pearls around the centre.

For my image I have used a stamp from My Besties called Steampunk Mermaid Dreams (not currently listed in store), which is so cute and have coloured her with Copic Markers.
I have inked part of the background which was stencilled  and then coloured with Distress Inks in Evergreen Bough and Salty Ocean (not currently listed in store).  I have also used Frantage Shabby Blue embossing enamel for some of the background stamping, together with Momento London Fog for other stamping.

The sentiment is a die from Penny Black and is called Celebrations.





Please if you see something you like and it is not currently listed in store, pop an email to Bec and if it is possible she can get it into store for you.

Thanks for looking, have a fabulous week.

Happy Crafting

Karen 

2 comments:

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

A gorgeous card Karen, l do love how you've incorporated the colours to match the image, thanks for the inspiration.
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

loz said...

Fabulous card and colours karen..Loz